Tuesday, July 14, 2015

If you need someone I am here

Words that we want to hear
Words I know I would want hear



   I am serious when I attached that picture. One of the worst things that come along with MS and other Auto Immune diseases is feeling alone. Feeling like I have nobody to talk to. To relate with. Feeling like nobody knows my pain. Or when I do express my feelings they just start comparing my pain to their pain. Thus in turn making my cry for help turn into talking about their selves instead. 


   I think people don't do this on purpose. It is almost like them saying. You are crying for help me too. Help me please too. Now I know this for a fact because I been this person in the past. And sometimes I flub up and comment about my woes and pains when someone else is crying for help. And I have to slap myself on my hand and say "No they are asking for help, tell them you understand and you feel for them" But don't go naming off your issues. But be supportive. It is something I have had to learn. 

   I try my hardest to not be that person. And I want others to know I am here for them just as I hope they will be here for me. I know how exhausting it can be to talk over a person when you are trying to express your pain. So I want to my readers and followers to know. I am here to listen, encourage, and support you. This line of communication is always opened. 

   As I diary my journey please feel free to open up. That line of communication will always be there. 

Till Tomorrow xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment